I am bound and detemined that I WILL be a blogger! I find so much joy in reading my friends' blogs, why not just do my own? If no one else reads it, I will one day enjoy going back and reminiscing on memories.
Halloween 2011
Raegan is almost three, can you believe it!? She is smarter than ever, smart-mouthed which causes problems sometimes. She is stubborn, hard-headed, and very hard to deal with, and right when I think I can't take it anymore, she magically becomes this wonderful, loving, sweet child. The mood swings kill me.
Joey is now a personal trainer at Anytime Fitness, and he's doing the job he loves and is called to do. What could be better?
Oh, yeah, that's right. I became a Scentsy consultant, and I LOVE it! I have been SO blessed by this little side job in the few short months I've been with them! In fact, I'll be on an all expense paid trip to the Domincan Republic this summer. How sweet is that?
Thanksgiving was wonderful for us, once again! It never fails that the Murphy crew really know how to throw a Thanksgiving. Joey's idea of Thanksgiving and mine are completely different. It's so interested how two families go about things completely different. My family has a HUGE Thanksgiving lunch in Natchitoches EVERY year, and I LOVE it and look forward to it every year. Joey's family celebrated Thanksgiving on Saturday, which really worked out well for us! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this is a tradition that will continue. Our families work so well together during the holidays, and there are never any conflicts. I love that.
No comments:
Post a Comment